What’s Included and What’s Not
The following are included in the Charter Fee:
- • Exclusive use of the yacht for you and your party
- • The services of the Skipper and crew
- • All breakfasts, lunches and four evening meals per week
- • Open Bar (Beer, soft drinks and wine only-
Spirits at cost)
- • Use of yacht equipment ie, tender, snorkelling gear etc…
- • Personal safety equipment and light duty wet weather gear
- • Fuel for yacht and tender
- • Mooring fees at home port and ports visited during the charter
- • Airport transfers (Gibraltar airport only)
The following are not included in the Charter Fee:
- • Air fares and travel expenses
- • Personal travel insurance
- • Shore Excursions
Please note – the above rates are for charters commencing and finishing in Gibraltar. Pick up and drop off at different ports may incur a dead heading charge.
Fully Crewed Charters
Longer Term Charters
We can offer the yacht fully crewed which allows you to sit back, relax and be waited on or you can opt for just a skipper. This second choice assumes you will be operating the boat yourselves under professional supervision and you cook and wash up. These charters are charged by the day of the week.
Ocean Odyssey makes an ideal venue for a corporate event or business lunch in Gibraltar. Charged by the hour and number of guests.
There can be no better way to impress your most important clients or to reward and motivate staff than to spend a day on Gibraltar’s most luxurious Charter Yacht “Ocean Odyssey”.
The Jeanneau 54DS has been perfectly designed to cater for all levels of participation. Guests can relax while the crew sail the boat or pitch in and sail “hands on” under the watchful eye of our professional skipper. The large cockpit has ample seating whether you are winching in the sails or keeping out of the way.
Corporate charters can be arranged for daytime, evening or weekend sailing-
Snacks or full meals are provided on board (depending on the length of the charter) and there is an “open bar” included in the charter fee.
Various activities can be arranged while on charter including onboard barbecues, water-
These vary. At the moment we are offering Intercontinental lunch trips and match racing (Depending on the availability of a second yacht)